Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently October 19th, 2018, 4:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:43 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
Slowly she opened her eyes, her smile had vanished. Her bright green eyes seemed to bore into yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:46 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
Kagomaru looked into the girl's eyes...
"Perhaps you wish to go to the village nearby,or perhaps you need some food and water...I can help you obtain both...you need only ask..."

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:50 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
She jumped to her feet, her lazy demener gone, almost in a growl she spoke tersely, "I need no assistance." Her jaw was locked, and she turned quickly and walked away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:53 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
Kagomaru smiled...Since his arrival here on this world not once has is ceased to amaze him...and this girl was no exception...
He too turned away and walked off into the distance pondering on the beauties this world held...

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 4:20 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
Hakuri looked back, now out of sight ranged she sighed. She was lost in this cursed forest. She recalled reading of special entrances that took you to a place that few could enter. The place was ruled by a demon that would ultimatly kill you. She continued to walk around aimlessly with no sign of a trail anywhere in the area. If that man had been the demon he wouldn't have left that easily. Was he just a decoy or another person lost here? Or was this just an oddly imaculent forest with no low branches? Or was this a mind trick played by demon that slowly suck your lifeforce? She just kept walking, not really looking for a path any more, barely noticeing the lack of forest sounds and animals.
Something caught her attention, stopping short Hakuri whiped around but saw nothing. Slowly, she walked in the direction she had come, turning and walked backwards examining the area. She sighed, then remembered that if this place was what she feared then maybe there was a wall or edge somewhere. Shrugging her shoulders she ran/jogged forward, wanting to be fast but not wanting to become exhosted. Straining to see something up ahead she only saw more of the same. Hakuri began to wonder if she was mearly going in circles, but didn't dare leave any marker as to show that she was here, let alone to show which direction she went. Finding herself unable to move faster than a walk she sighed, afraid of even the air around her, perhaps it too was guiding her in circles or telling someone of her whereabouts, or even her pysical exhertion. Despite her worries she continued to pick her way in which ever direction she was headed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 3:10 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: May 24th, 2007, 5:01 pm
Posts: 25
Location: :)
Name : Kunari

Title : Kojitaku, the Flame Hanyou

Age : 231

Race : Hanyou (Wolf)

Class : Combatant

Clan : Kagi tame Kyuusei

Element: Fire

Moves : Sankon Tetsusou, Shunpo, flame strike, Track

Desc : You see before you a beautiful young Half-Demon with fire
flowing from her finger tips, Her hair which appears as
though it is a river of fire running down to her knees,
turns and you look her directly in the eyes, which appears
to be nothing but orbs of bright red fire with dark black slits,
and she grins evilly at you and says "hello" in the most
beautiful voice you have ever heard, so beautiful that it
forces waves of chills to creep, ever so slowly, down your spine.


Kunari walks out of the village looking for something to fight or a lost traveler to help, she phase to the forbidden forrest hoping to find a Greater youkai but when she reaches the forrest she noticed the scent of a nearby hanyou, kunari says to herself "the hanyou seems to be walking in circles, the scent gets weak the strong then weak then strong again...better go see..." then she phases towards the scent, Kunari stops in a tree as she spost some movement ahead, then she says in a low voice, almost in a whisper, "is that..." kunari sniffs the air and recognizes the scent from before the she jumps off of the tree and lands near the stranger, then kunari asks, "are you lost?" as she moves he hand to her sword just incase the stranger is hostile, but by the looks of the stranger it seemed that kunari was safe so she moved her hands away from he swords, and smiles at the stranger.


Last edited by Kunari on May 31st, 2007, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 3:41 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
Kagomaru once more sensed a new scent on the winds...It was near the location of the odd girl he saw a few hours ago...Seemed the day was to be full of surprises.He slowly headed back to observe the situation.Amusement was always something he looked forward to...

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 3:47 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: May 24th, 2007, 5:01 pm
Posts: 25
Location: :)
sudden Kunari noticed another scent, this one she didn't want to meet, it was coming from the village, she had picked up this scent a couple times before but, unwilling to travel too far away from the village, never met the scent's owner, she spun around, shr realized the scent was coming from two directions as if the owner had been nearby recently she prepared for a fight but hoped there wouldn't be one, she watched the trees for this new stranger but never saw anyone but the girl she was with.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 5:55 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
((I wasn't RPing in the FF, I was thinking of one of those barriers that led to a cursed area.)))


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 6:02 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: May 24th, 2007, 5:01 pm
Posts: 25
Location: :)
...lol...seems like both koga and i were mistaken :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 6:22 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
((Redo or will the girl you saw just be someone else?)))


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 6:39 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
Kagomaru walked slowly until his quarry was in sight,he was sure to be out of sight and ageist the wind as as to not be given away...observing others that way always seemed to be more entertaining...He awaited the hanyou's reaction with a bit of anticipation and with a cirten level of interest...

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 7:37 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
((I'm guessing we go with Kunari just saw a random Player-Character)))
Hakuri's feet were dragging, her head and shoulders leaned to the ground almost as if the gravity around her was increasing. One of her feet missed it's mark and she found herself leaning against a tree. She blinked, suddenly the ground is about a foot closer to her face. Her body starts to slide and now the ground and her feet are comeing closer to her face. She struggles to stand and then the ground is rushing towards her. She feels a floating sensation, so warm and peaceful. She smiles but her mouth doesn't. Everything went black.
*CRASH*
Hakuri fell frontwards to the ground but didn't move. It was flat, hard ground with a layer of semi-loose dirt. Behind her were pact areas of dirt in the shape of her own foot prints. There was no under brush, the trees seemed like just logs or sticks standing up, unless you looked up and saw a far-away layer of perfect green leaves. Everywhere was in shade but still visible. The only thing that broke the monogamy of the area were barely-noticeable human-like shoe-less foot prints and a body. It had long tangled black hair, it seemed to be wrapped in a fifthy cloth, and apparently face-down. On top of the hair was a small band, a hair tie that broke. That band must be the cause of the hair not being spead everywhere and instead it just loosly covered what has been assumed as the body's back.

Hakuri begins to awaken. Holding her eyes shut she tries to remember what happened. She recalls her village and her bed. She starts to get up but stops herself before moving as she flashes back to the forest. 'Was it a dream?' she wonders. It seems like just one big blur. She gets a falling sensation and her head and knees begin to ache. 'Oh, I fell' she thinks to herself. She realizes she is laying on her back, no, not just that but it's not hard dirt that she is laying on either. Hakuri struggles to remember what happened but she keeps getting blanks. 'Perhaps it was just a bad dream' 'but it felt so real' 'If is was a dream why do I ache?'. She hears footsteps, but they are not of her mother or father, they are heavy and are different. The way the step is made is different than anything she had heard before.
She tries to open her eyes but they feel so heavy. The steps are slower but louder/closer. Panicing she struggles to move, to open her eyes, to know what is happening. Her arms feel like lead, her knees wont bend, something seemes to cut at her wrists, ankles and upper waist. Her every-day kimono is torn in many places and feels as if it was made of mud. The shreds sort of protect her waist but though the holes she can feel rope digging into her skin. Finally her eyes open and she sees a large, blury figure looming over her.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 1st, 2007, 12:24 am 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: May 24th, 2007, 5:01 pm
Posts: 25
Location: :)
Kunari looks at the girl she was with, something didn't seem right about her...Kunari noticed that the stranger's scent had vanished, she thought to her self "...not good...", then she looked back at the girl and realized that Kunari's pouch in which she carried her yen seemed light, she looked at the girl and noticed she was pouring yen into her pouch, kunari thought to herself "this girl isn't lost...she's a bandit..." then the bandit started to fade away as kunari jumped at her in an attempt to kill her, and kunari could now longer see the bandit and sensed that it was gone, so she tried to find the scent of the new Stranger that was headed towards her.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 1st, 2007, 1:00 am 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
((Nice save!!))


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group