Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently October 19th, 2018, 5:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 21st, 2007, 6:08 am 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
Name:Kagomaru
Title:Lord of Souls
Age:450 years spent in this dimension,true age unknown
Race:Appears to be youkai but a sound classification is imposible
Class:Lord of Souls
Moves:Mostly unknown due to his mysterious nature and little known information about them...Most eyewitnesses claim to be the power to control the souls of the dead and to harness power from them
Description:Little is known about this mysterious figure save for the fact that he's not a native to this world


Kagomaru slowly walked the paths leading towords the human village of Hira...The village itself was still a fair distance away but it's scent was present even in the nearby forest...He was walking at his usual pace,in no hurry knowing that what he sought wasn't going to elude him...Some demon hunters he encountered on his way to this village were kind enough to let him know of the shard the demon near Hira village possessed...
"...too bad they won't be getting their hands on it...",he smiled slightly at the thought...Those slayers should have known better then to challenge him...
The thought of challenges made him think of his old friend,the demon Belegwath...a true youkai,also not a native to this world,someone who Kagomaru deeply respected...He sighed,Belegwath disappeared some time ago and Kagomaru hasn't heard from him since...
He was so deep in thought that he didn't even notice when he reached his destination.
A gigantic Demon stood before him,gnawing on the corpses of several slayers and priests...Kagomaru smiled "...so this is why the slayers where so eager to attack...pfff...they should have sought help instead of a quick death..."

The Demon turned towords Kagomaru,and with a thunderous voice cried out:
Demon:"WHO DARES DISTURB THE DOMAIN OF THE GREAT KAWAMOTO?"
Kagomaru(in a low voice,almost whispering):"...I've come for the shard.Relinquish it now and keep your pitifully life..."
Demon:"YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME?FOOL!I'VE SLAIN HUNDREDS OF WHELPS LIKE YOU!" *attacks Kagomaru*
Kagomaru (looking towords the demon with a chilling gaze):"So be it."

The demon charged towards Kagomaru but Kagomaru's easily dodged the attack.The demon once more started charging and attacking relentlessly with all it's might...Kagomaru dodged and parried,the few hits the demon actually managed to land leaving Kagomaru unscathed,healed by his great demonic regeneration.
Rising two fingers Kagomaru split the Gigantic Demon in two with his lightwhip.
He slowly walked up to the corpse and got what he sought...The Shinkon No Tamma shard.As he was about to leave for the forest,the scent of humans drew his attention...He paused,then after a few seconds turned in the direction of the scent,slowly walking towards the village,humans called Hira...

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 21st, 2007, 4:34 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
Oops, a double post


Last edited by Hakuri on April 14th, 2007, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2007, 5:07 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
She, Hakuri, jumped up to grab a branch, but there wasn't one. She looked up and around, all the trees were branchless anywhere close to the ground. She sighed, realizing that if something confronted her she had no where to hide. She walked forward, the only thing left to do.
Something seemed different to Kuri, she felt something, something she couldn't explain. She turned looking all round her, a breeze went though the forest and she shivered, her clothes still wet. She saw nothing out of place, then her eyes opened wide and she turned around quickly, and gasped. NOTHING was out of place. It didn't seem to be a path but all around there was little underbrush and not a twig nor branch were down.
Hakuri's head screamed, she knew something wasn't right. She faced the way she came and jogged a little in that direction looking around. Everywhere she looked it all looked too perfect. She couldn't belive she didn't notice walking in. She stopped and took a few deep breaths trying to clam herself. She knew that retreating wasn't an option she would give herself, but she feared what lied ahead. Slowly, almost tip-toeing, she walked though the forest, the trees were all to tall to climb and no path was visible. Carefully she would walk side-ways from her original path in search of a river, creek, stream or trail. The more she traveled the wierder it felt.


Last edited by Hakuri on April 14th, 2007, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 4th, 2007, 4:11 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
After taking a few steps away from the corpse of the wretched Demon,Kagomaru caught a mixture of scents coming from the same direction...mud,sweat and the most distinct smell of all...fear...He knew that thees paths although not as traveled as the main roads were still used by allot of humans and hanyous...youkai usually keep thair distance from human settlements altogether...He quickly changed,wrapping is body in rags...
Kagomaru (thinking):"...not the best method of disguise but i suppose it will have to do..."

He kept walking in the direction of the scent...It grew and faded...Whoever was here,hey where afraid,they where trying to hide...He smiled slightly at the thought...The trip to the human village could wait...good amusement was something that Kagomaru never turned down...The hunt for this presence that no doubt sensed his presence in the forest was on,and it would defiantly prove an amusing one...

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: From Hakuri's log
PostPosted: March 4th, 2007, 11:12 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
[Roleplay] Kagomaru continued walking as silent as he could in the forest folowing the scent that ran away from him with such determination...only fear or cauciousness could determine such flight...he knew finding the source was inevitable

[Roleplay] Hakuri was careful to check out most of the area while trying not to be spotted. She couldn't tell if she was going in circles or a straight line anymore. Everything looked the same, and something about this place made her fear making a mark to see if she was going in circles. Kuri sighed but continued, almost afraid to find something--or something to find her.

[Roleplay] The scent got stronger and Kagomaru realised that it was a hanyou that he was after...it was cornered...the human blood's survival instinct was starting to take over...He grinned slightly....This was going to be interesting

[Roleplay] Hakuri stopped and quickly turned around, she wondered 'What freaking hell-hole it this place!?!??!' silently to herself.

[Roleplay] Kagomaru stopped...his eyes catching a glimpse of the hanyou girl he was persueing...%w"I must really be bored to do this,but it's proveing amuseing..." he muttered to himself...he slowly aproched the hanyou takeing great care in staying unnoticed

[Roleplay] Hakuri froze, she heard something. With her right arm she clamped the pouch to her side. She listened, consentrating, and tried to not make a sound.

[Roleplay] Kagomaru watched with growing interest the reactions of the hanyou girl...he noticed her grip on the pouch at her side...she was aware that something was watching from the shadows...There could have been a weapon in the pouch...He didn't give it much thought...he was compleetly imersed in this strange cat adn mouse game

[Roleplay] Trying to appear calm Hakuri looked up. Out of the corner of the eyes there were still no branches even 10 meters off the ground. The sky was barely visible. Takeing a deep breath, Hakuri realized that the longer she was here the more trapped she felt. She signed, truned to her right, and continued walking.

[Roleplay] Kagomaru grew more and more interested in this hanyou...He quickly changed his position to better observ his new object of fascination...hanyous always had a cirten aura of mystery in Kagomaru's eyes...maybe it was thair will or thair spirrit,or just hte mixture of blood...whatever it was,it fascinated him

[Roleplay] Kagomaru jumped high in the trees above and continued his observation from there...slowly drifting off in the realm of dreams as he watched the hanyou girl makeher way out of the forest...

[Roleplay] Hakuri stopped, glanced around, and sat. She had a look of questioning on her face. Kuri thought 'Why? Why am I running, I've trained(and failed) with warriors, and demons go after villages not loners in the woods. There is nothing I'm searching for, my parents likely have forgotten me, and maybe have plenty of children the kept by now.' Hakuri leaned back, laid down, and stared vacantly upwards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 4:33 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
Hakuri sighed, what more was she to do? Lost in what seemed a cursed woodland, without food, or weapon, and no real home to think of returning to. As she lay on the damp ground she choose to not hear the wind or be paranoid thinking someone was watching her. Who would follow her? She had nothing, who in thier right mind would choose to be here? No one. Her mind formulated answers to all of her questions, each answer more depressing than the last. Her mind began to block out the outside world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 4:50 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
kagomaru phase shifted and appeared some yards in front of Hakuri...It was close enough for her to see him but far enough for her not to see or discern his face...He was curious as to what she was doing in that forest to begin with...He could sense her anxiety...it fascinated him,vicarious as he was...

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 4:58 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
Something broke the girl out of her trance, she wanted to go back but it was fruitless. She turned her head and there it was, someone, of something, standing there, staring at her. The girl sighed, she didn't want to stand, why should she bother? It's not like she could defend herself from any foe, no matter how weak. She leaned back onto the ground staring blankly upwards where only the tall branches of trees and the odd slimmer of light could be seen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:04 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
In the blink of an eye Kagomaru was a few feet in front of Hakuri,having phase shifted again.He grinned,having his hand on the hilt of his sword.Standing confident proud and having a somewhat dark aura bout him,as if it hinted at something sinister about him.He looked at the girl with uncanny attention,as if piercing into her very soul with his gaze.

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:12 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
She closed her eyes and sighed. Her face didn't show fear, nor any form of a combat expression. Her body was relaxed, but unmoving, but not playing dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:23 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
"You should know better then to wonder about such places so ill equipped...",Kagomaru spoke in a clear voice,low yet not in a threatening manner.

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:26 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
She appeared to not have heard him, when infact she was listening so hard she could picture the entire area around the both of them. She wanted to be lost in her thoughts, but was unable to do anything but focus on the presant situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:31 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
He started walking taking a few steps until she was behind him...He then turned around once more looking at her with interest...

"Are you not going to respond?I'll admit my entrance might have been a little exaggerated but ignoring someone who's talking to you is rather rude..."

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:34 pm 
Offline
Fellow player

Joined: February 18th, 2007, 11:16 pm
Posts: 340
A small smile appeared on her face, but she chose to not open her eyes or sit up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:41 pm 
Offline
Fellow player
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2006, 6:10 am
Posts: 173
Location: Romania
Leaning towards the girl he grinned...
"So you did hear me...then.."
He started laughing...
"May i inquire as to what brings you to a place like this?"

_________________
"Would you choose supremacy, if it led to isolation?Could you handle the solitude?Would you still prefer the throne?"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group